Group Fitness Classes in Bendigo
Group fitness classes give all members and non-members the opportunity to work out in a group atmosphere with like-minded individuals. If you're looking for a motivating workout environment our fitness classes are for you!
Getting started in a health club can be daunting. If you want to build up your confidence, group fitness classes can help you through accountability and social encouragement.
Professional Group Fitness Instructors
Our group fitness professionals provide quality instructing to motivate you to work out to the best of your ability. With a wealth of knowledge and experience, our group fitness instructors are sure to inspire you to achieve your fitness goals.
Download the Easter Group Fitness Timetable effective from Friday 19 April to Sunday 28 April; Easter Group Fitness Timetable April 2019
Download the Group Fitness Timetable effective from 29/4/19: Group Fitness Timetable
Download the Virtual group fitness timetable effective from 19/11/18: Virtual Group Fitness Timetable
Our group fitness timetable features a wide variety of classes to suit everybody’s needs and fitness levels. Motivating and inspiring instructors, energetic music and the fun and support of a group atmosphere make training easy. With a huge range of classes available upon opening there’s definitely a class to suit everyone.
Types of classes available:
- Les Mills – Body Balance, Body Pump, CXWORX, Sh’Bam
- Wellness – Tai Chi, Yoga, Mat Pilates
- Freestyle – Metafit, Boxing, Active Adults
- Cycle – Rpm, Sprint
- Aqua – Warm Water Aqua, Aquafit
Conditions of Entry
- Patrons will not be allowed entry into any group fitness class after a scheduled start time.
- All patrons must have a class ticket to ensure entry, hold onto it until it is collected by the instructor.
- Class limits apply, be early to avoid disappointment.
- Adult fitness classes are restricted to participants 16 years and over unless part of the Active Teens program.
- It’s highly recommended that pregnant women advise the instructor of their condition.
- Consult your doctor prior to participating in any group exercise program.
- No one is allowed into the group fitness rooms to observe the class.
- Spaces in classes cannot be reserved, each participant must have a ticket.
- Remember to bring a towel and a water bottle to your class.
- This timetable is subject to change without notice.
- Multi-visit passes are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
- Class duration will vary from 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the type of class unless specified in the class description.