Join the Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre learn-to-swim program this month and receive your first two weeks free (+ no joining fee)!
All enrolled GOswim students also receive free unlimited access to the aquatic areas every day of the week while part of our program!
Bendigo's leading learn-to-swim program is currently taking enrolments for an immediate start in our nationally recognised GOswim program. From infants, to school-aged children, through to adults - we're ready to start you on your aquatic educational journey with our amazing group of enthusiastic instructors.
To join our program, please follow the steps below.
1) Remember to use the code GURRISCHOOLS in the 'promotion code section' when enrolling to ensure you get your first two lessons free + no joining fee.
2) DOWNLOAD THE ACTIVE WORLD APP and enter GURRI as your site code, or visit the ACTIVE WORLD WEBSITE and select Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre as your venue.
3) Once you have setup a Customer Profile for yourself as a parent/guardian, you can setup a Member Profile for your child/children
4) Select Book Weekly Session, completed the Questionairre regarding your child's swimming ability, and select a day/time/class of preference.
5) If you were part of our schools program, and the level your child was assess as is not the level the the questionairre is showing, please still complete the enrolment and then either message our team via the app, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), or give us a call on 03 4431 1000 and we will switch them into the correct level.
6) Turn up for your first class, pick up your access wristband, and get ready to start your GOswim journey!
You can also use the ACTIVE WORLD app & website to:
1) View upcoming classes and book a class
Organising classes can be a lengthy process – handling availability, vacancies and what works with your busy life. With Active World you can check upcoming classes and booking a class in few clicks.
2. Provide advice of your non-attendance and book make-up lessons
If you’re a swim school parent, this is particularly useful. You can now book make-up classes if your child misses a lesson.
3. Track learning pathways and progression, receive digital awards for effort, teamwork, perseverance and having FUN!
Your child works hard on their GOswim journey, and it is important that their progress is recognised. You can even share it with your family and loved ones through the ‘Relatives’ function of the application.
4. Manage personal and billing details
No need for making calls or sending emails. You have full control over your account and personal details through the app.
5. Send and receive messages to the centre staff
Get in touch with us easily using the messaging features of the app so you can always rely on our help and support.
Further information & FAQ regarding the GOswim program can be found HERE.
We look forward to you joining us at the Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre.
If you have any further questions about our GOswim program please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.