Connect in our Popular Group Fitness Classes
Getting started in a health club can be daunting and our popular group fitness classes are a great way to help build your confidence. Exercise classes are a great way for you to stay motivated through accountability and social encouragement.
To reach and maintain a healthy weight, we should exercise most days of the week for minimum of 30 minutes, our classes make this easy! With a range of fun and motivating classes there will be a class to suit your individual health and fitness goals.
Group fitness classes are a fun way to exercise and give all members and non-members the opportunity to work out in a group atmosphere with like-minded individuals.
Fall in Love with Fitness
Accompanied by the hottest motivational music and cutting-edge exercise science to help you look and feel your best.
If you love being a part of a community our classes foster a great community environment that make you feel welcome, excited and keep you coming back for more.
Catering to a range of ages and capabilities, we have classes ranging from strength-based through to wellness training aimed at training your mind as well as the body.
Types of Clases
Our popular group exercise timetable features a wide variety of classes to suit everybody’s needs and fitness levels.
Motivating and inspiring instructors, energetic music and the fun and support of a group atmosphere makes training easy. With a huge range of classes available at all times of the day there's definitely a class to suit everyone.
- Les Mills - Body Attack, Body Balance, Body Combat, Body Step, Body Pump and Core
- Wellness - Yoga, Mat Pilates and Barre
- Freestyle - Active Adults, HIIT and Metafit
- Cycle - Sprint and RPM
- Aqua Aerobics - Warm Water Aqua, Aqua Mild and Aquafit
Group Fitness FAQs Expand all
Conditions of Entry
- Patrons will not be allowed entry into any group fitness class after scheduled start time.
- All patrons must have a class ticket to ensure entry, hold onto it until it is collected by the instructor.
- Class limits apply, be early to avoid disappointment.
- Adult fitness classes are restricted to participants 16 years and over unless part of the Active Teens program.
- It’s highly recommended that pregnant women advise the instructor of their condition.
- Consult your doctor prior to participating in any group exercise program.
- No one is allowed into the group fitness rooms to observe the class.
- Spaces in classes cannot be reserved, each participant must have a ticket.
- Remember to bring a towel and a water bottle to your class.
- The timetable is subject to change without notice.
- Multi-visit passes are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
- Class duration will vary from 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the type of class unless specified in the class description.
Professional Group Fitness Instructors
Our group fitness professionals provide quality instructing to motivate you to work out to the best of your ability. With a wealth of knowledge and experience our group fitness instructors are sure to inspire you to achieve your fitness goals.
A Variety of Group Workout Classes
In order to cater to a wide variety of members and non-members alike we offer a plethora of exercise classes. Including all different styles of training, ensuring there is something for everyone to enjoy.Whether you are looking to attend our group fitness classes or wanting to supplement your gym program. We have classes ranging from strength-based through to wellness training aimed at training your mind as well as the body.